Thursday, July 7, 2011

UPD (Usual Post Delay)

People maintaining a blog usually end up in periods of silence. Sorry for that...
I've been pretty busy. Working a lot on several projects (and still doing) one academic, one personal. I'm sure to get off the hook in a while or get rid of something. I usually have the bad habit to take more than I can handle.
Btw I will present my new personal project as soon as possible. We are still into deep development. The only thing I can say is that, of course, it's cool!

What happened in the meantime?
... let me think... oh right! Len Sassaman died :(
I also broke up with my girlfriend, wear braces and canceled my summer holiday.
Pretty shitty, you might think... and how you could be wrong. But, actually, I feel good since I am busy and with future plans set.


No comments:

Post a Comment